Sabtu, 01 Desember 2012

by glee "bills bills bills"

At first we started out real cool 
 Taking me places I ain't never been 
 But now you're getting comfortable 
 Ain't doing those things you did no more 
You're slowly makin' me pay for things
  Your money should be handling
 
And now you ask to use my car, car 

Drive it all day and don't fill up the tank  
And you have the audacity to even come and step to me
  Ask to hold some money from me
  Until you get your check next week
 
You triflin', good for nothing type of brother  

Silly me, why haven't I found another, a baller
  When times get hard I need someone to help me out, instead of
  A scrub like you who don't know what a man's about
 
Can you pay my bills? Can you pay my telephone bills? 

 Can you pay my automo' bills? 
 If you did then maybe we could chill 
 I don't think you do, so you and me are through
 
Now you've been maxing out my card, card 

 Give me bad credit, buy me gifts with my own names 
 Haven't paid the first bill but instead you heading to the mall 
 Going on shopping sprees, perpetrating to your friends that you be ballin'
 
And then you use my cell phone, phone 

Callin' who ever that you think's at home
  And then when the bill comes all of a sudden you be acting dumb  
Don't know where none of these calls come from
  When your mamma's numbers here more than once
 
You triflin', good for nothing type of brother  

Silly me, why haven't
 I found another, a baller 
When times get hard I need someone to help me out, instead of 
A scrub like you who don't know what a man's about
 
Can you pay my bills?

 Can you pay my telephone bills?  
Can you pay my automo' bills? 
 If you did then maybe we could chill I don't think you do, so you and me are through
 
You triflin', good for nothing type of brother  

Silly me, why haven't I found another  
You triflin', good for nothing type of brother
  Silly me, why haven't I found another
 
Can you pay my bills? 

Can you pay my telephone bills? 
Can you pay my automo' bills?  
If you did then maybe we could chill I don't think you do, so you and me are through
 
Can you pay my bills? 

Can you pay my telephone bills? 
 Can you pay my automo' bills? If you did then maybe we could chill, uh  
 I don't think you do, no, no, so you and me are through

^^ and in youtube : 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar